

This is my favorite picture! Derek and daddy walking along the beach... so cute!

This weekend has been so beautiful here in Huntington. My mom and I went to the beach yesterday while Jason and Derek were at Grandma's, and today we went with Derek. It certainly isn't as relaxing when Derek comes, but it's so much fun to watch him play!


2 comments:
Hi Kelly...I found your page when I was looking at Genns, hope you don't mind me peaking :) Derek is such a cutie, and getting SO big! I love your beach pictures! I have a favorite one of Sammy and Joe walking on the beach just like your favorite one! Take care!
Kelly,
You MUST frame that photo of Jason and Derek for Father's Day! I love it! I have one that I love of Greg and Drew sitting on the dock at Bass Lake fishing. I treasure it!
I am so enjoying all of your blogs, and watching your beautiful kids grow! Derek looks a little like Noah to me.
Love ya,
Kristy
Post a Comment