Saturday, June 21, 2008

More Of ... Yup, You Guessed It, Derek!

Sorry, but yes, here are more pictures of Derek. When Jason's at work it's just the little man and myself, so every picture is of Derek of course. I'll try and get some more exciting pictures of someone other than Derek this weekend. Maybe I'm a little bias, but I enjoy all Derek's pics!

Biking to the park... a favorite of his!


Showing off his muscles... again.


A few days ago I had taken off a wallpaper border I had up in the kitchen, so I needed to paint the wall where it had been. As I was getting more paint I look over at the ladder and there is Derek at the top trying to help. This is nothing new. If he sees a ladder, no matter how tall it is, he will climb it.

5 comments:

Genn said...

Again, I crack up at Derek, your little worker man. He is surely going to be a contractor or something when he grows up! How scary to find him at the top of that ladder. I guess boys will be boys!

Kris said...

He is 100%, without a doubt, ALL BOY!!!!
I hope you have a dainty little girl who loves pink and lace and dresses that twirl out!!!!
: ) Kris

Tawny said...

I love all those pictures! Isn't it funny that boys pick up boy "stuff" and girls are so girly with their girl "stuff"! I know what you mean about all the pictures of Derek, that is how I always feel about the pictures of Sammy, but I LOVE seeing them of him, so keep them coming :)

Lauri said...

Such a manly-man!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Wow, he looks like such a big boy in that latter picture and that would FREAK ME OUT!!! He is growing up so fast and I just saw that you are prego. CONGRATS!!!!