I decided I shouldn't blog unless I have something nice to say. I think too many of my posts have negativity. And it's usually about my kids. I think I come across as, poor me... I have twins, when it shouldn't be that way at all. What are James and Jillian going to think when they read this as they get older?
I like how long my pony tail is in this picture. I've never had my hair this long... and I love it.
Happy Friday!


3 comments:
I think they are really cute. My permission to go back to loving them.
I love them, so I say love them and get some aviators also!
And don't be too hard on yourself Kelly. Having twins is double the work when it comes to everything. Those of us without twins can only imagine, but we seriously do not know the half of it! You are great with your kids, and patient, and loving, and everything you need to be. It's just not an easy job!!!! Sometimes venting on the blog makes you feel better, so do not feel bad about that. Maybe just post one vent and then one happy post! :) You're doing great.
Love the pony Kelly. Don't worry about the blog posts that are not so bright and sunny. You have twins and a toddler girl.....just keepin' it real.
Hugs,
Post a Comment