Monday, October 20, 2008

The Dreadful 'Baby Bump' Pictures

I've had some family and friends ask me to post a baby bump picture... which I can't stand. But I thought I would oblige.

Almost 24 weeks


And little D wanted in on the baby action too.. but of course he won't look at the camera

9 comments:

Kris said...

Ah Kelly, you look great! The babies are growing! I love the new header pic of Derek! So cute, and all boy!!!

Tawny said...

Your bump looks great! Two babies to show off, well actually three including your selectively camera shy D!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Well you look amazing! Are you sure there are twins in there?? Well you liik stinkin great and keep up the baby bump pics, we all love um!

Genn said...

Bump pictures!! You do look great Kelly! I can't believe there are two babies in that bump! No way. Great pics, and I love your new header too. Derek looks SO big and really tall. Such a handsome young man.

everyday katie said...

Two babies must be a totally different pregnancy experience. You look so darling. What great jeans. Your a a fashionable pregnant lady.

Hot Stuff!

Traci Elizabeth said...

Yay!! I never post baby bump pics..but I never look as good as you!! Keep them coming!

Amy said...

I think your baby bump is very cute!

Melissa + Brett said...

I am so glad you took pics. You make not like them, but your kids will some day. My mom never took any pictures while pregnant and we all wish she had so we could see. You look so cute!

Lauri said...

Gee Kelly, you look great. I still can't believe you're having twins...I'm excited for you.