Sunday, December 7, 2008

A Visit From the Grinch

Tonight Laurie and her hubby, the Grinch came by to drop off some Christmas treats. Very yummy treats too.. thank you Sue and Laurie! Derek was very intrigued by the Grinch and actually wanted to be held by him. But just as he was in his arms, the water works started. After I got a quick picture, Derek only wanted grandpa. Looking at the pictures, it is a little scary looking Grinch mask! Thanks Gregg for traumatizing Derek! J/K





I guess he wasn't too traumatized... here he is looking out the window asking why the Grinch is going bye bye

8 comments:

The Hardy's said...

I feel bad that he was so traumatized! Maybe the Grinch can come over another time and hopefully he wont be as scared this time! But I have to admit.....he is a brave boy to allow the Grinch to hold him! =)

Traci Elizabeth said...

That is too funny!! Dang, I would be scared too!

Genn said...

Those pictures are great! Especially Derek reaching out to Grandpa away from the grinch! I think I would be a little scared of that Grinch mask too.

Super cute picture on your header now. Are you all on bed rest? =)

PS- I hope that book I got you isn't too scary!! I didn't mean to scare you, only to give a book that might have helpful information in it.

jeanine said...

Too funny! I"d be scared of that grinch! William wouldn't even go in the same room as Santa at the ward party... Derek is so brave!

everyday katie said...

Hilarious. That's a great mask.

Nicole said...

That is too cute. My girls were even scared looking at the pictures on the computer.

Kris said...

That traumatized me a little too! Poor Derek!

Tawny said...

Omigosh...I would be scared too of that mask! I love your new header! I laughed out loud about your comment! Can't wait to see you Sunday! 31 weeks, WOW!