Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Almost.. so I thought
I thought we would have a couple of babies to welcome into the world today. We spent about 4 hours at the hospital last night. I was having pretty strong contractions only five minutes apart, but then they just decided to subside. So we came back home about 11:30 pm. I slept great, not too many contractions. Went back to the hospital today for the babies heart beat monitoring and everything looks good. I was (as well as the nurse who has been monitoring the babies) hoping for high blood pressure or something to get me admitted today, but NO. These babies are doing great and still growing. I think it may still be another week or so! I go back to the doctor on Thursday and also have an ultrasound that day as well. We'll see if anything changes by then. I hope so!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


13 comments:
Ahhhh, so close, yet so far! I can't wait to meet them!!! Names for sure yet???
Wow Kelly! You are amazing! You have handled this all so beautifully!
Hang in there.
Soon, very soon now!
I think of you EVERY day!!!
What about names?
I am sorry that they didn't come on the 12th like you thought! VERY SOON THOUGH!! You have handled your pregnancy so well. You really are a trooper. Almost done! And then I've got two Glen Ivy passes with OUR names written ALL OVER THEM!!!!!!!!
Hi Guys... just for sure Jillian for the girl. The boy is STILL a toss up! Carson is up there for Jason, but not so much for me. James is still up there too. I also kind of like Trevor.
Aaggh! That's got to be frustrating!
Close close close, it will be no time now, I can feel it!
Thinking of you Kelly, hang in there. Can't wait to see those little bundles.
Oh I am so excited for you, you're so close. I check your blog everyday to see whats going on! Good luck!
They'll be here before you know it!! Just remember they are easier in then out!!! I find myself checking your blog often to see if they are here yet, I just can't wait to see them!! Wishing you a very easy and stress free delivery!
How exciting. I read you earlier post about contemplating a c-section. If you end up having to have one, from my experience, it was a breeze. I have NOTHING bad to say about having one. Everyone prepared me for how horrible it would be and they were so wrong. So just know if your delivery takes you down that path, it will be an easy one. Good luck
Hey Kelly...I saw on Genns blog you mentioned her sling, that you might want one. I have the same one that you can have. I used it maybe 2 times. I still have the box and everything. If you email me your address at trayc909@yahoo.com I can send it you. Let me know.
I just read your BIG news. COngrats. They are SO perfect. Honestly...two babies squished inside of you for 9 months and they came out that perfect?!! Genny's right, Jillian looks A LOT like you! And to have twins three weeks early, I cannot believe they were still as big as they were. They are so perfect. I'm glad you don't have to be pregnant any more. I hope recovery is going well and you manage to get a little sleep before you have to head back home to reality.
Congrats again!
Congratulations!! I am so excited for you. I saw the pictures on Genn's blog. They are so darling. I can't wait to see more pictures and hear how everything went. But in the meantime you get as much rest as possible. I wish I could be there to help. Good luck and Congrats again, they are beautiful.
Post a Comment