Friday, January 2, 2009
We Have a Boy Name! .... I think
For a few weeks we have known that our little girl is going to be Jillian Sue Castellon. Jason's excited to call her Jilli-bean... LOL. It has sure been a trial trying to come up and agree upon our little boy's name. But I think we have finally made a decision. On New Year's Eve we were at my sister-in-law's house talking about names. Jennifer started reading out names from a magazine and came across Cruz. I loved it and so did Jason. Both our parents aren't too excited about it, but in the end it's up to us, RIGHT?! So most likely the baby boy will be Cruz Charles (after my grandpa) Castellon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
You know I love the Name!!!!!!
Ta-daaaa! Finally! I was so worried that your poor baby would have no name!
I haven't heard Cruz before, but I like it!
Funny...I brought that name up to Cameron a little while ago. Both Cruz and Crew I have been hearing a lot of lately.. I think its way cool
I don't know anyone named Cruz. Goes good with Castellon. Are you saying this is the final decision??
=)
Totally cute!!! How fun, finally figured it out!
That settles it...he'll definitely be cute. With a name like Cruz and you guys for parents, how could he not be. I REALLY love it. And it goes well with Jillian, too.
super cute!
I love it, so original. And you're right, your decision! Both of the names are great, I love that they are not matchy matchy.
I love that name! One of our really good friends named their boy Cruz! Its such a stud muffin name! I sure hope you guys keep that for a boys name! Jill and Cruz! Sounds perfect!
Sounds like everything is ready...bedroom, new car, names. Time to have those babies!
Tell you dad I just saw his comment on my blog. That cracks me up. Who knew!?
Post a Comment