Gene doesn't cover his mouth... he pretends to gag and says he can't handle it... unless i'm feeling sick I change the poopy diapers or Emma will get a rash.
That is super funnyy but I have to say, the older they get and the more they eat people food the nastier the dipers get. That at least has been my experience with my niece. I am so glad she is potty trained now. NASTY, but I better get used to it because I got a ton of diper changing coming my way in July! No complaints here at all! FUNNY SHOT!!!
Kelly, Genny told me that you and Heidi have been in contact. I am so glad. She is so nice, and I know she will have lots of great information for you. Especially since she is going through it now. Have you visited her blog yet to see her darling girls? If you go to my site, you can access hers as well. She is listed as Hens & Chicks. Thinking of you so much right now as you near the finish line!!! XOXO
Kelly - I just stopped by your blog because I was thinking about you. Hope you are feeling good, I know you must be getting uncomfortable. Keep those feet up. Maryrose
My name is Kelly. I've been married to the biggest 49er's fan known to man for 6 years. We have a million children... so it feels like that anyway. Derek is my very independent 3 1/2 year old. James is my happy, squeezable 1 year old, and Jillian is my snappy, already a diva 1 year old twin to James. And I can't forget my sweet Bella who we've had since we got married.
I like to cook, although it's seldom now that I am a mother of twins and a toddler. I love to decorate our home, again when time allows. I love to blog about the wild and trying times in our house. I love to get away from my crazy kids for date nights with my husband. I love my friends, I love my very helpful family, and that includes my one-of-a-kind mother in-law... how many people can say that?
I am learning patience, I am learning selflessness, I am learning showers and blow dried hair are overrated. I am learning this hard stage of my life won't last forever, so enjoy it.
8 comments:
Funny picture. Men!
Gene doesn't cover his mouth... he pretends to gag and says he can't handle it... unless i'm feeling sick I change the poopy diapers or Emma will get a rash.
Ha! I still have to hold my nose at times, too. And I've been doing this for 4 1/2 years.
FUNNY! Time for toilet training!!!
That is super funnyy but I have to say, the older they get and the more they eat people food the nastier the dipers get. That at least has been my experience with my niece. I am so glad she is potty trained now. NASTY, but I better get used to it because I got a ton of diper changing coming my way in July! No complaints here at all! FUNNY SHOT!!!
That's hilarious!
Kelly,
Genny told me that you and Heidi have been in contact. I am so glad. She is so nice, and I know she will have lots of great information for you. Especially since she is going through it now. Have you visited her blog yet to see her darling girls? If you go to my site, you can access hers as well. She is listed as Hens & Chicks.
Thinking of you so much right now as you near the finish line!!!
XOXO
Kelly - I just stopped by your blog because I was thinking about you. Hope you are feeling good, I know you must be getting uncomfortable. Keep those feet up.
Maryrose
Post a Comment