(Jillian was a newborn and had a fever, my mom wouldn't let go of her while I was on the phone with the doctor)
I never knew how much I relied on my mom. She has been in Mammoth since June 27th, and I have been ready to have her come home ever since I came back home from our short trip up there.
My dad is going back up on Thursday and is taking Derek along with him. Then they will ALL be coming home on Monday. I'm so excited to have her back! She is definitely a huge help to me and I miss her! But I'm just as excited to have only 2 kids while Derek is up having fun with gramma and grandpa. I know I will miss him and I'm sure he may get a little homesick, but it will be nice for all of us. I've never gone more than 2 days without seeing him. Hopefully it all goes well.


4 comments:
Enjoy your time with just the twins. That should be nice. I bet you'll be so glad when your mom is home. I can't imagine how tough your everyday routines are. Lately I feel like I might lose it with my own two!!!
Awww...I bet you can't wait for your Mom to get home.
What fun you are having with the pool! Us too, every day! Love it!
Jilly is so cute in her pink bathing suit, and love those baby blues? No teeth for James yet?
Claire hasn't got any yet either.
I can't even imagine how nice it would be to have help around all the time. I bet it's a shock to have your mom gone. Enjoy your time with only two kids around. My kids have never been away from both Spencer and I at the same time. I'm not sure how they'd do.
Mom's are amazing. I think I've paid for a babysitter maybe 3 times in the 2 years we've lived here thanks to mom. I don't know how you are doing it without your mom with a 2 year old and twins!
Post a Comment