I wasn't sure how the day was going to unfold because the night before the twins both had fevers and were crying off the wall! Derek was also not himself. I had to miss out on a dinner out with girlfriends because of these poor little sickies. But they all woke up in good spirits on the 4th.
We swam a lot. It's always nice to have Maria here. She is so willing to take care of James and Jillian so I can relax. I really got to enjoy our pool all day long for the first time.
We ate delicious fruit...
Got tanned little bodies...
Had some cute outfits... (Derek was out swimming and wouldn't come in take pictures with his brother & sister)
Had very happy babies!
We did some small fireworks in the backyard...
Our backyard has the perfect view of the fireworks show at Santana Park. That ended a nice, relaxing 4th of July!


5 comments:
How cute are your babies!! I can't believe how different they look from one another! and dereks tan is to die for!
How my word your babies are beatiful!
Those outfits on the twins are so stinkin cute. AND I LOVE Jill's hair bow! I wish I got Claire a red band. Love D's tan little back too. Wish I was that tan.
What a great 4th! Sammy has that SAME hair flower too, got it from Genn's website, well not her website, but you know what I mean right? I love D's tan too!
Your twins are getting so big! They are so totally cute, love the outfits.
Where do you get a tan like that? I'd love one of those.
Post a Comment