
My friend Genny told me that the 'Splash Zone' opened yesterday at a park near us in Corona. After seeing the pictures on her blog, I knew Derek would love it. So we went this morning and he played for an hour and a half! He was very hesitant and cautious at first, but then he was like a wild animal on the loose! It looks like we'll be spending MANY, MANY days here.




12 comments:
Hi Kelly,
Glad you got to take Derek to Splash Zone. I called Genny yesterday and told her to ask you too. She said she already had, but you had a facial. Sorry I didn't get to see you.
Hope you are feeling good. Loved your Mammoth pics!
Love ya,
That first picture of Derek is so great. I am glad he liked it. We will have to meet up there soon! Jake took Hannah this afternoon and he said it was really crowded and Hannah slipped and hit her head pretty hard, so they didn't stay long.
I like your new blog look, and I love the picture of the week!
This looks like such a fun place. Wouldn't it be fun to have a water park like that in your back yard?
Love the pictures of your trip too. I can't believe you did all of that hiking. Pregnancy IS a good excuse for lounging around, you know.
Finally some updates! Derek is too cute... he is going to be the ladies man in about 15 years! Hannah better watch out! Miss you!
LOVE IT! I wish I were closer to take my kids. Don't you think our boys would love a play date?
How stinkin fun is that??? Looks like the perfect thing for a hot summer day! Where is this park at??? Is it the one off of foothill?
Well glad you guys are having fun and staying out of the heat!
How you feeling???
Are you guys in Corona now??
Hi Kel-
Just saw your comment. We would have gone today too to the Splash Zone, Erika wanted me to go with her and Noah, but I had to go to the dr and drink that yucky sugar drink for the diabetes test.
How funny that you met that Dad with the twins now too. So he told you the first three months are the hardest, I would be glad he didn't lie and tell you it's a breeze and you have twins with some wrong preconceived notions of how it might go. If you imagine the worst, and it isn't actually that bad, you'll be pleasantly supsrised. BUT, if you think it will be so easy, and you aren't prepared for some hardships, it might seem even harder, ya know?
You are going to do great. Just prepare yourself for those first few months being somewhat harder than it was with just D. Sleepless nights and feeding every two hrs has got to be tiring with two, but that part goes so fast. We don't even remember when Hannah and Derek were that little! And remember, you will have lots of extra hands around you who WANT to help you out for a while. I know I will.
YOU CAN DO IT!
Love,
Genny
Kelly,
There are lots of groups for Moms of multiples. Try to find one, and get involved now before the babies come. I know that they would be your very best source of right on the money info.
Love you,
Kristy
This looks like such a fun park. We will have to check in out when we are in Corona. Very fun.
That water park looks fun...congrats on the pregnancy, twins exciting! Do you know what sex they are yet? Do you have a preference?
Hey kel...where in corona is that park?? i would love to take Olivia.
Also I saw what kris wrote about the groups for moms with multiples. My mom is a twin and she was in a twin club all growing up...my grandma and the girls loved it.
Kelly,
It looks like Derek owns that Splash Zone, the boy definitely has charisma. Thanks for letting me peek.
Post a Comment