Friday, August 29, 2008

HORRAY! HORRAY!

So.... we listed our house on Wednesday, got a cash offer on Thursday, and it's in escrow today! We're SO excited! We feel so lucky that it was that easy. Hopefully nothing happens to have it fall out of escrow, but the buyers are paying cash, so the process should be smooth and over with in 30 days! (Who the heck has $660,000 cash anyway)! Now we can start seriously looking at houses in Corona. Hopefully we find our 'dream' home before the twins come.

12 comments:

Jamie said...

Congrats!!! That is so awesome! I knew you would have no problems selling, Jason did an amazing job fixing it up! I will keep my fingers crossed! Miss ya

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Congrats, congrats, tha is so so so great and WOW I did not know people were still paying that much for houses these days. But it is by the beach so I do see it! Congrats and you should find your dream home in NO TIME!!! Congrats!

everyday katie said...

That is unheard of. Congrats. What a blessing. Hopefully you will be in a house before twins. You'll need that.

PS...Spencer LOVES the hooker dress. I can't believe my mom let me wear that...or my friends for that matter...why didn't YOU say anything? It was a very mini dress with a zipper down the front. YIKES!

Traci Elizabeth said...

Thats your house we are buying?

Just kidding. Like I have that much cash lying around, I wish.

Congrats, I am so happy for you!

Traci Elizabeth said...

by the way...my friend had her baby photographed by this lady who does the cutest baby pics ever...her twin photos are adorable...here is her link if you are interested.http://capturedbycarrie.com/blog/

jeanine said...

YEA! So glad that it sold!

Kris said...

Well that was painless! Congratulations. Your house is in a very desirable school district. I bet someone with a high school age football player bought it!!!
Good for you guys!

Genn said...

Congrats on the sell!! I still have to get used to when you say "the twins". So crazy! I hope this 30 day escrow goes smoothly! Can't wait til you find your 'dream house'! Good luck.

Jessica said...

Congrats. I am so glad things are working out for you. Hopefully everything will work out from here.

Kim said...

Nice, that probably relieves the stress! I can't believe you sold your house in a day.

lizzyandpop said...

Hi Kelly, I miss you.

Anonymous said...

Congrats, that's so exciting!! I hope everything goes smoothly!