So I went through the garage door and looked along the wall. And what do you think I found? Yes, that's right... MULTIPLE brown widows AND black widows. OHHH, gross, I have the heebie jeebies! I feel spiders crawling all over me. My stomach is churning inside.
I did not call the bug man last week. I'm busy. I didn't get around to it.
I WILL BE CALLING HIM FIRST THING IN THE MORNING!
The biggest brown one I saw...
And one of the black ones... who was quite LARGE! Son of a (you know what)!
I put Jason's work gloves on to pull the trash cans out... I was so afraid. SERIOUSLY, AFRAID!
I hate spiders. I really do.
I can't even step on any spider or bug because of that awful crunching sound.
I had to spray them. I pray I killed every last one of them!
Jason WILL be clearing out the junk he has lined up along the side wall this weekend. I feel like there must be many more lurking in there.
I'm not even sure I can fall asleep tonight.
I despise spiders that much.
I need to go shower now.


6 comments:
Kip HATES spiders SO MUCH because he at one point in his life got bit by a Black Widow and now CAN NOT STAND THEM!!! SO we feel your pain! I think that Corona is the Black and Brown Widow capitol of the world because I never even ever saw them until I moved there and there they are everywhere. Be safe!!!
EEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkk!!! I feel the EXACT same way you do about spiders. Can't kill em myself cause of that awful CRUNCHING sound either!!
Those are HUGE one too!! That really is scary since you have three little ones that are outside often. Call the bug man!!!
Sissy!!! Gennifer is the same way! They don't bother me at all. Course, I wouldn't want to be bit by one, but I have not problem crunching them either!
OH MY GOODNESS! I definitely think it is spider season here or SOMetHiNG! I was at my friends house for 5 min, went back to my car, and walked through a spider web that was already spun from my car to the mailbox. Atleast I didn't find any brown or black widows in that web this time! THEY ARE EVERYWHERE RIGHT NOW! YuCK!
Oh, I don't like spiders at all!!! I know of a really good bug man to if you need one.
I'm with Genn, eww, and eek. If there is a bug in the house and I'm the only one here (you know, they only adult) I get the biggest shoe of Tim's that I can find and throw the shoe at the bug.
That is scary, I hate spiders too. Hope the bug man kills all of them for you.
Post a Comment