Saturday, July 10, 2010

Date Night

Derek and I had a date last night.  We went to see Despicable Me.  It was really cute.  He's already asking to go see it again.  We also had dinner at Chick-fil-a.  It was a really fun night.  I can't wait to have date nights with James and Jillian when they're a little older.  I have to admit I enjoy the one-on-one time so much more than all of them together.... it's SO true.



James knew we were leaving without him and would
not let me take this picture without him in it.

4 comments:

Traci Elizabeth said...

I need to do that with my kids...

i have really had no desire to see that movie, but maybe we will now!

jeanine said...

I think that movie looks like it will be funny... glad to know that you liked it!

I need to be better at doing date nights with my boys! One on one time is so much fun!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

SO cute to go on dates with your son!!!!! SO CUTE!!!!

Genn said...

That is such a cute idea to have one on one time. Especially when you have three kids, and two that are twins, it's so special to give each kid one on one with you. I can tell D just loved it.

I can't wait to double date with you!!