Tuesday, July 27, 2010

It's Always Something

This was Jillian the entire weekend.



She must have felt terrible because she laid down like this all day on Saturday.  Very unlike her.  She had multiple naps on the sofa.  A fever of 103.  Which made me a little worried about a febrile seizure.  (Derek had one around 18 months and was taken away in an ambulance, so high fevers always scare me).  I took her to the doctor Monday morning.  The fever was gone but she had developed a rash over her face, back and abdomen.  She wouldn't eat and would constantly stick her tongue out and say, 'Ooowww'.

Dr. F told me right away it's Roseola.  He also tested for strep which came back negative.  Today seemed much better.  The rash is starting to subside.  Hopefully she's back to herself in not time.

While I made waffles this morning, the boys watched a little TV.  James always gives us some funny faces.



And just because this made me laugh I had Derek do it again so I could get a picture....

He grabbed my SlimFast drink, took a big gulp, lifted his shirt, sucked in his tummy and said, "Wow, I'm getting skinny already!"

That boy!

7 comments:

AmandaFienPhotography said...

Poor Jillian! I'm glad she is getting better...and the picture of Derek made me laugh! I can't wait until Griffin is that age!

Kris said...

Poor Jillian. Hope she is better by now. And that Derek...what a hoot.
6 o clock Kelly....see you.

Amy said...

I am pretty sure that's what Taylor had back in June. We think that's what Gavin just had too. Derek is so funny!

Genn said...

Poor Jillie. I hope the boys don't get it too. Hope Jills starts to feel better soon too.

Traci Elizabeth said...

oh poor girl. that picture is so sad!!! Cute :) but sad.

Nicole said...

Poor jill....Hope she feels better.
That is hilarious what Derek did. The stuff kids say!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Poor little lady :( I hate sick babies, that would be SO SAD :( She looks cute being sick tho! And Derek, HA THAT IS FUNNY!!!!