Monday, May 5, 2008

Stagecoach

My parent's neighbors gave me tickets to Stagecoach again this year. Backstage, all access passes, which is always a blast! (Thanks Bill & Michelle!) My friend Jennifer came along and we had soo much fun! It was 3 days of awesome performers! The Eagles, Trisha Yearwood, John Fogerty, Dierks Bentley, Trace Atkins, Chuck Wicks, Carrie Underwood, Rascall Flatts, The Judds, and Tim McGraw... Just to name a few. My camera broke so I wasn't able to get all the pics I had wanted. Oh well!

Backstage with Dierks Bentley.. he's amazing to see live!


Chuck Wicks, who sings Stealing Cinderella. He was the nicest guy in person! I hope he makes it big!


Trace Atkins... lots of fun!

2 comments:

Genn said...

wow, that is so cool! looks like you and jennifer had a lot of fun. i love that song by chuch wicks too!

Tawny said...

I am SOOO JEALOUS!!!