Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Boys or Girls or One of Each?

That is the question that I'm so anxious to get the answer to! Just one more week until we find out what sex these twins are. So lets take a poll... 2 boys? 2 girls? 1 boy & 1 girl? You can vote on the right sidebar.

10 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

OOooooo.... I am SO EXCITED to find out what you are having!!! That is so cool!!! I am going to keep my eyes peeled for your new posts!!! Good luck on at least one girl to your collection!!

Kris said...

Oh my dear sweet Kelly....I am so anxioud to find out too! My vote...one of each!!

everyday katie said...

OOOO I'm so excited to find out. I think about it all the time and I'm not even the one that's pregnant. I can't imagine how anxious you are.

Anonymous said...

I hope you get what you want!! That's so exciting. I have to say I voted for one of each. Good luck!!

Genn said...

Well the poluar vote seems to be for one of each! That is how I voted for ya! I can't wait until you know!! The 24th right? We must go shopping once you know! You will need lots of everything!

PS- How'd you finally get the video figured out? It's great of Derek swimming by the way. He is really learning!

Kim said...

My money is on two girls. What do you guys want?

Traci Elizabeth said...

I voted for 1 of each!! I am so excited for you! You have a lot more patience than I do..with both of my pregnancies I went and found out at 15 weeks!

Lauri said...

I always thought I'd have twins and I wanted one of each. In fact, I had names picked out for them: Andrew and Andrea and call them Drew and Andi. We'll all be anxious to hear!

Tawny said...

I can't believe you have to wait one for week...can't wait for you to find out!!!

Jamie said...

My vote has been placed... I am still a little torn though. Remember to call me at work once you know so I can start shopping!