

Well, 45% of those who voted were correct; we are having a boy and a girl... or a hamburger and a hot dog, as Genny and Kristy like to say. Just what Jason and I both hoped for! The ultrasound technician found the boy part on Baby B right away, but it took awhile to find what Baby A was. After about 20 minutes she said Baby A is a girl. But she seemed unsure about it. When she showed us the 3 lines I was pretty certain it was a girl. So when we came home I studied the many pictures she gave us and I am 100% certain it's a girl. We're pretty excited and feel lucky to be getting one of each!
I tried to scan the pictures, but it's just too blurry and the same thing when I took a picture of them. Oh well...Sorry!


13 comments:
Yea!!! How fun! I just had some friends who had one of each!
Yeah Yeah Yeah! Congrats again!
O that is SO SO SO COOL!!! Perfect to have one of each and how cool that you are going to have your little girl!!! I am so excited for you guys! O if I had ferternal twins I would want one of each too. O you are so lucky! LOVE IT!!!
Congratulations Kelly and Jason! I am so happy for you! One of each, perfect!
Genny and I didn't coin the phrase we like to use.....hotdog and hamburger, we heard it from Maryrose and Kristi Kelley. But we like it, it fits.
That's the perfect way to do it. I'm excited for you!
That is perfect. I bet they'll be such good friends and just look out for each other. Two boys and one girl...that's a great set up.
Congrats.
Congrats!!!!! Do you have any names??
HAMBURGER AND HOTDOG!!!!!! WOOOWWEEE!! Congratulations! Yes, names yet? Any ideas? How fun to have one of each! If I could pick that is what I would want if I were having twins. So glad you finally know.
How exciting! Congrats!!!
Congratulations! That's the perfect combo!!
Yay! I started shopping today!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!
That is so awesome!!! Congrats!! I would love to have twins next. That is so cool that you are having one of each. I'm so excited for you.
Post a Comment