These have got to be some of the funniest pictures I've taken in awhile! My mom was watching Derek play in the backyard as she was snacking on some leftover homemade pizza from last night. She wasn't giving any to the dogs until Derek got on all fours and begged for some food like a dog. Then all 4 dogs wanted in on the feeding frenzy. I ran in to get the camera... it was just too funny!


9 comments:
That is hysterical. Shame on you Susan!!!! Hey, did your parents fence the pool?
Kristi,
Yes, they had it fenced when Derek started walking. It's the child proof kind that is easily removed if you want to take it off. I love it! It has definately paid off! Just knowing that Derek can go out there and there is no way he can get in the pool by himself.
What a funny picture that first one is. Poor Derek, he's been forced to eat with the dogs.
You and Jason better let me know a night soon when you want to drop D off and go grab dinner! If you wait too long, (longer than 10 weeks) I might have a newborn here and it might be too crazy for a while) so you better do it SOON!
That is hilarious!!!
That is too funny!! Cute pictures.
Ok that is one of the funniest things I have ever seen. It looks like you posed everyone, how funny that that just happened!!! WOW!!! Your kid is a crack up!
LOVE THE SHOTS!!!
That is so, so funny. It looks like a little doggie obedience school or something.
That's HILARIOUS and oh so cute! Wait till he has a date over and you can pull out those pictures and laugh about it!!
HILARIOUS!!!
Post a Comment