Monday, September 29, 2008

Picture Time

Genny finally convinced me to get Derek's pictures taken at Picture People. Derek was pretty good during the photo session, but getting him to smile and hold still is a struggle! They turned out pretty good. I just put a few down below. And don't worry Grandma and Grandpa, you'll be getting your copies in the mail soon!



10 comments:

Kris said...

Oh Kelly, they are adorable!!! I love the plaid shirt...so grown up! And the pirate costume! DARLING!

Genn said...

Yeay!!! Derek finally got his pictures taken! They are excellent. I don't know what you meant by just pretty good. They're great. I love the first one, love the one laying down, and the Halloween pirate costume is too too cute. Hope you were happy with them. He's adorable.

Traci Elizabeth said...

Love the middle one, the look on his face is priceless!!

good luck house hunting...I had no idea it was that difficult right now. keep us posted!!

jeanine said...

so cute!

Anonymous said...

Love, Love, Love the pirate. Too cute. I saw the ones on Genn's blog of Hannah too. I think I might take Riley to Picture People, it looks like the do a great job. His pics are adorable. He makes the cutest faces!!

Tawny said...

Ahhhhh, he is such a handsome little guy! I love the picture of him on his stomach, he looks like he does this everyday!

Nicole said...

How cute is he. I wish my girls would take photos like that. They are little stinkers!

Jamie said...

Ohhh too cute!!! I love that lil man! The middle one is such a model pose... watch out ladies! Of course I love the pirate pic... Arrrr!

Jessica said...

So how cute is he!! He is such a fun kid it was so fun to finally meet him. I love the pirate outfit.

everyday katie said...

LOVE IT! THe pirate is adoarble. I have to take my kids. Gray has never got his pictures taken and Parker is WAY over due.