Jillian
James
They both usually sleep through the night. Once in awhile one of them will wake up one time, but I don't mind too much. Derek never slept through the night until he was 8 months old! So I think I'm pretty lucky in that department. James is still the social one. All you have to do is look at him and he will give you the biggest grin. Then there is Jillian. It's like pulling teeth to get a smile out of her! But when you get her started, she'll give you some cute ones. She is also my little talker. She'll sit there and coo and ca at you for quite a long time. James has rolled over from tummy to his back one time. It really startled him too. I must have thought he wouldn't do that again until he's ready!
They're fun little babies... most of the time. But they still pretty much refuse to sleep at the same time. It's very frustrating. I can't get anything done! I can't seem to get them on any type of schedule. I know I should join a moms of multiples group, but I really have no interest in doing so right now. That would involve having to get myself and 3 kiddos ready and have to be somewhere on time. That doesn't sound like fun to me. I'm perfectly content staying in my PJ's until 1:00 pm some days!


4 comments:
This is the first time I've thought either of them look like Derek, but they both do a little bit.
I cannot believe what a massive injury came from that sling accident. Glad she's ok.
Poor Jillian. I'm glad she's okay! They are both so cute and getting so big.
Well girl I stay in my PJ's till 1pm most days and I do not even have 3 kiddos yet so you are doing good! Your kids are super cute and it is funny that you got one white one and one brown one, they are both the cutest EVER and are growing SO FAST!!!!Can't wait to see them in person again!
I am with Katie, I was just thinking that Jill especially looks like Derek in those pictures! And I think James is a little version of Jason. They are getting so big so fast!
Post a Comment