1. Went to Target tonight with a Christmas label on my back. (The ones that say "To" and "From"). Apparently Derek had stuck it on my back. The guy in line behind me informed me of it.
2. Derek just got a new Nemo squirt gun and was trying to squirt Jason with it. Jason tried to snag it from him and Derek's response, "Don't ruin it dad, I just got this!"
3. When Derek woke up a few mornings ago he said, "Mom, I want more babies." Sorry kid, NOT gonna happen!
4. While in the car on the way home from the airport last Saturday, my mom jokingly told Jason to shut up. Derek protected his dad by saying, Don't tell my daddy to shut up Gamma!"
5. When Derek is being naughty I threaten him by saying I'm going to call the cops on him. (I know I'm bad, but it works!). He immediately stops what he's doing and says, "OK, I'm a good boy now".
6. When we laugh at something Derek does he always says, I'm a funny guy, huh?"... think he's got a big ego already??
That's about all the funny things for the week. There's never a dull moment with this guy around!


8 comments:
Funny post. I love that you went to Target with a Christmas tag on your back.
When Hannah was about 1 yr, we were playing with her princess stuff and I had a crown on my head. I forgot about it and I wore it around my house all day and did not notice until I looked in the mirror after she went to bed! Good thing I didn't go anywhere...
Always an adventure, eh?
Well, the Target thing...I can top it! I went to Target the other day with a new pair of bermuda shorts on that I had bought a few days earlier at Sam's, and I didn't wash them before wearing, and walked around TARGET and ALL day with the SIZE sticker taped down the backside of my fanny!!!! OMG!!!!
Derek is a funny little guy. I just laughed out loud a couple times!
Those are hilarious, glad my laughing didn't wake the kids up! I love the comment about more babies!
What a funny boy!! I love that he wants another baby! So sweet!
Hey Kelly...the evite didn't come through??
He is such a character. You could write a book all about the crazy stuff he does. I love that you had a Christmas tag on your back. Especially since it is May. The twins are darling too.
Your little man sounds like a total hoot!
Post a Comment