Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Weekend... a couple weeks back

Troy and Alyssa came down two weekends ago and we had fun with them like we always do. They came over Saturday night to watch the babies so Jason and I could go out to dinner. We got a late start and the babies were in bed before we left, so that was nice for them. Derek was staying the night at his Aunt Cindy's house, so they had it easy. I wanted Cheesecake Factory, but Jason didn't want to to go to Riverside, so we settled on Macaroni Grill... always a good choice.

Our babysitters



Heading out to dinner


The next day we went to breakfast at the Corona Airport.. again, always a great breakfast choice! Jason stayed home with the babies and his mom so that he could work on getting the garage cleaned out and unpacked. They were having a little airplane show so Derek got to go in quite a few airplanes. He was loving it. But every time the pilots asked him if he was going to be a pilot he responded with, "No, I'm a cowboy". It was 90 degrees outside and I was dying, so we came home and went in the pool.



This is the first plane that my Gramma and Grandpa Enlow learned to fly together. I just found out that they had their pilot licenses... I had no idea!

Alyssa helped me hang some pictures and Maria helped with laundry. I accomplished a lot that weekend. But I still have this to sort through!


I think most of it is junk and will be going in the trash or to Goodwill.

My parents came over for a BBQ, then Troy and Alyssa left to drive home to Clovis. It was a nice, productive weekend.

4 comments:

everyday katie said...

I love the pictures of Derek at the airport. He's such a cute kid. I have to find out if our tiny airport has a restaurant. The boys would love something like that.

Even though I'm sure things are harder since you're out of your parents house, you are so lucky to have so much help nearby.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Sounds like a way fun and super busy weekend! It is so cool that you have so much family that loves to help with those little ones, how neato! I hear that airport has the best breakfast EVER I really have to go sometime!

Genn said...

How fun. I need to take Hannah to that airport sometime. I bet she would love it. Cute pictures. The twins sure are getting big. They are looking more alike to me now that they are bigger.

Tawny said...

Glad you got a chance to have a date night, I'm in need of one of those already!
The one good thing about moving is the cleaning out of things you don't really need anymore I guess :) Good luck with it all!