definitely a busy day.
kids woke up at 6:15. why? why oh why?
derek was so excited to go downstairs and see what the easter bunny had brought him and his brother and sister. they were very happy and the babies loved their baskets and all the bright colors.
i took the boys over to my parents to borrow some almond extract so i could make sugar cookies to bring to my in-laws house. jilli-bean stayed home with jason. the kids got another easter basket while we were there.
one of my favorite pictures...
we went over to jason's parents around noon. it was such a beautiful day and warmed up so nice. we had a bbq and spent a few hours outside. more easter baskets and more egg hunting.... and more candy. derek was in heaven, of course.
and more pictures.... in no particular order
the girl loves the motorcycle as much as derek does. james... not so much.



i see candy!
until next time....
i hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful weather!



4 comments:
Sometimes holidays are so hectic! But it looks like you had a good day anyway!
Glad you guys had a nice Easter! I love your hair in that picture of you! And that tank top!!
Kelly, your kids are so adorable!! I love reading your blog! And now I finally have one too :)
oh my goodness...I love the picture of Derek and jilli on the motorcycle. THAT IS ADORABLE! Weather looks just perfect. What did your kids think of the earthquake?
Post a Comment