I have been without a camera for about 2 months now. Although it hasn't been a problem since living at my parents house because I just use theirs. But their camera broke a few weeks ago as well. So I have been left with Jason's work camera, which I don't care for. And he usually needs it at work. So after we looked at two more houses today (not liking either of them), we went to Best Buy and I got my new camera. I'm SO excited! It's the Canon Powershot Digital Elph and so far it seems great! It's very small and compact, and a baby blue color. Here is the first picture I took on it.
It seems my husband and Derek give a thumbs up in every picture they take together
6 comments:
I've been meaning to ask you if you got a new camera!! Glad you love it! I think we are going to buy a new one this week. The stupid battery on ours will NOT hold a charge for more than a couple pictures, and a new battery is half the price of a new camera! Good for me, cause I want a new one anyways!
Ps- I love your new background! Very fall/thanksgivingy! Cute!
Pss- I like that picture of you and the kids at the movies! I think your face is cute, it's staying! Sorry!
Yeah for a new camera!!! It's always fun to get a new gadget, especially one that gets so much use!!! Have fun playing with it!
Hi. It's Genn's friend. Congrats on being pregnant with twins. In response to your post, about Bend, it's one of those places once you visit, you want to move there. I have no doubt, my family will follow.
yeah for new camera's that is totally sweet. i want a new point and shoot camera as well as a new slr camera, o I can keep dreaming! Love the pic too of all your kids! Well the ones that are out of you that is!
I love my new camera, it's so nice to have one that you can depend on. I love the thumbs up from your boys, it's their signature move!!
I'd love a new camera. Mine is fine...but I"d like a really nice one.
Post a Comment