We spent Thanksgiving at my sister-in-law's house in Lake Elsinore. It was Jennifer's first year hosting Thanksgiving and she did an excellent job! The turkey, along with everything else, turned out perfect! I'm so mad I hardly took any pictures. Not even a family one! Jason did get some video, but it's long, so I won't bore you with it.
Derek, Unlce Ryan, & Aiden

I'm sure the boys will love this picture when they're teenagers


That's all my pics.. how sad! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!
3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving!
I know what you mean about no pictures. I think I get caught up in everything going on that I forget to take the darn camera out!
I thought you liked James for a boy? It's so hard to come up with names!!! We've always liked Travis. Before Sammy was born we were going to name her Samantha or Travis, but it still came with many discussions! Chloe is adorable, I love it!
I have several pictures of my kiddos having baths with their cousins back in the day. Keep them around for blackmail.
Post a Comment