Katie... things are going a tiny bit more smoothly... tiny bit! i wish i could blog about all the mishaps, but think i should refrain since aiden isn't my child. there have been some REALLY BAD days!!!!
I totally agree with Genn! I would love to watch a day in your life! I am truly amazed by you!! You are my idol! I love those pictures...thats what I have to look forward to huh!?
My name is Kelly. I've been married to the biggest 49er's fan known to man for 6 years. We have a million children... so it feels like that anyway. Derek is my very independent 3 1/2 year old. James is my happy, squeezable 1 year old, and Jillian is my snappy, already a diva 1 year old twin to James. And I can't forget my sweet Bella who we've had since we got married.
I like to cook, although it's seldom now that I am a mother of twins and a toddler. I love to decorate our home, again when time allows. I love to blog about the wild and trying times in our house. I love to get away from my crazy kids for date nights with my husband. I love my friends, I love my very helpful family, and that includes my one-of-a-kind mother in-law... how many people can say that?
I am learning patience, I am learning selflessness, I am learning showers and blow dried hair are overrated. I am learning this hard stage of my life won't last forever, so enjoy it.
10 comments:
HILARIOUS....boys are so funny!!!!
What are those boys doing! So funny. You must have your hands full all day!
Nice butts! That is so funny!
So does this mean things are going more smoothly with an extra kid around?
Katie... things are going a tiny bit more smoothly... tiny bit! i wish i could blog about all the mishaps, but think i should refrain since aiden isn't my child. there have been some REALLY BAD days!!!!
Oh my goodness. A day in the life of Kelly would be an amazing reality show!!!!
I totally agree with Genn! I would love to watch a day in your life! I am truly amazed by you!! You are my idol! I love those pictures...thats what I have to look forward to huh!?
Mercy me! You are one busy lady!!!
Hahaha, great post. Love it. Boys will be boys...
I totally love the pictures especially the one of them peeing together, Kip still does that! Ha boys never change! Love it!
Post a Comment