Tuesday, July 22, 2008
How Original Are You??
I saw this on Lauri's blog and thought it was pretty cool. There are only 6 people in the United States named Kelly Castellon. And only 2 named Derek Castellon. Jason Castellon is more common with 11 people in the USA with his name. How original is your name?? Go here to find out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I did that and it said there was 1,953 Gennifers, but I don't know if it meant Jennifers but I don't spell my name like that. Then it said there were 3,000 something people with the last name Hass! I don't believe it.
There are no other Gennifer Hass's! I am one of a kind.
PS- I just saw your twins ticker! That is so weird to see two floating around there!! I did a double take!! =)
I'm the most unique one in my family with only 4. There are 364 Richard Crane's, 524 William Crane's, and 710 James Crane's!
I did that too. I think there were 11 Kristin Grovers.
Kelly, I love your little baby ticker with the twins!!!!
: )
How weird...I did my sons name Boston price..it said there may be 2 or fewer or none at all. HUMM..that doesn't make much sense. I know of at least one.
by the way, my blog is now private. send me your email address so I can invite you to continue looking at it!!trayc909@yahoo.com
Yeah, I am FAR from original. There are nearly 18,000 Katie Smiths in the US. LAME.
Post a Comment