Thursday, July 10, 2008
I Love My BFF!
No pictures for this post, sorry. I had the best time with Genny tonight. I met her for dinner at Olive Garden, and it's always a good time when Genn and Kell get together. Two preggers who only seem to talk about our bratty (but cute) toddlers and the babies on the way. After dinner we went to Borders to get a book Genny had her eye on. We ended up each picking up a funny book on how 'real moms' can go crazy with toddlers. The one I bought is called 'Naptime Is The New Happy Hour and Other Ways Toddlers Turn Your Life Upside Down'. So far it's hilarious! Short little stories from a mom who isn't afraid to tell it like it is. Will refined sugar make my toddler's head explode? Is it wrong to have a cocktail at two in the afternoon? And what exactly is a Backyardigan? I have only read the first few pages, but so far I highly reccommend it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Hi Kelly,
I know you and Genny have been having the best time since 3rd grade. I love that you are still BFF's! She was SO excited to go out with you tonight!! Sounds like it was fun!
About Drew...yes, he is very good. You will have to come over some night and sit by the pool and listen to him play. And that Gennifer!!! She never mentioned DUCEY!!! For shame! She has never liked dogs! We love Ducey, but Genny and Hannah don't! Our labs, Tucker and Sally both have died. Tucker died last March, just shy of 15 years old! And Sally died the previous August, at 12. This time I wanted a dog for in the house that does not shed. We hit the jackpot with Ducey!
Wow, I see my Mom just left a comment on your blog. Kinda late for her to still be blogging! =)
Yes, I had tons of fun tonight too. And I started my book and it is hilarious! And so full of truths. Can't wait to trade.
Also, I like the look of your blog now! I did before, but I like the new one too. I changed mine last night too. I was getting sick of it. And there are so many choices.
I need some friends really bad. You two are so lucky...I've only lived here 6 months...no life long friends. It's so hard to make friends as a stay at home mom. There's a few girls here who invite me out on occasion, but it's nothing like what you two have.
Katie,
I totoally know what you mean. When Jake and I lived in Idaho, I was so depressed all the time and so lonely because I had 0 friends there, and no kids yet, and it was very hard to put myself in a position to make friends. You do have friends, they just don't all live in Texas!
Post a Comment