Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Family in Kauai... Without Me!

My parents went to Kauai a few weeks ago with Sara. Don't they love that Alaska Airline flies to Hawaii now! Not fair... but they had a lot of fun. My dad spent some of his childhood living in Kauai so he got to see the house he grew up in and a few friends that still live there. Just thought I'd share a gorgeous picture my dad got of some dolphins swimming by their boat.


And the very dirty clan after they went on an ATV adventure.

3 comments:

Lauri said...

How fun is that! I wish I had a family member who worked for an airline.

Traci Elizabeth said...

That dolphin picture is unreal...beautiful.

Genn said...

LUCKIES!! I am so jealous!!!! That dolphin picture is breathtaking! What a sight to see. And the ATV adventure looks fuunnn! I LOVE Hawaii. I went to Kauai when I was 17 with my family and Erika and I thought it was soo boring after being on Maui with all of the nightlife. But now, that is exactly what I want, a nice quiet relaxing mellow island!!