The view at 7:30 am from our bedroom window (looking into the neighbors yard. I couldn't get a pic of our yard because the sun was facing that direction)... what a beautiful day!
Monday, March 2, 2009
8 Hours!
Yes, that's right. Saturday night Jason and I got 8 hours of sleep! I haven't had that kind of sleep in over 10 months! It was wonderful! My parents offered to get up with the babies at their house and let us sleep at our new house. We slept on the floor that was covered in painters platic, but I didn't care.. it was heaven to me! So thank you SO MUCH mom and dad!!!!!

The view at 7:30 am from our bedroom window (looking into the neighbors yard. I couldn't get a pic of our yard because the sun was facing that direction)... what a beautiful day!
The view at 7:30 am from our bedroom window (looking into the neighbors yard. I couldn't get a pic of our yard because the sun was facing that direction)... what a beautiful day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
What a wonderful gift!!! Susan and Dave, you're the best!!!
How fun! Tim and I slept in our family room for over a week! I love it.
That is really cute. I am so glad my mom is at the end of the street. I will be hitting her up for night like that.
I would love to have a view like that. You neighbors have a nice yard...just like you!
your backyard looks beautiful!
Hooray for sleep!
HOW EXCITING!!!
WOW BEAUTIFUL AND SO COOL!! What great grandparents your kiddos have and you guys as well!
Post a Comment