Thursday, March 19, 2009
A little tip from my mom
My mom does some funny things, but this one is a great tip. When she gets home from the grocery store she packages her ground beef and chicken in a freezer bag and totally flattens it. That way you can just throw it in some cool water and it only takes about 25 minutes to thaw out. I love this idea. It works great and makes last minute dinners a breeze.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
That is a great Idea. I am going to try this.
How funny, My sister in law just showed me that trick last week! i had never seen it before and now ive seen it twice this month!
That is a good idea! Thanks Susan.
Excellent tip Susan!
What a great tip, I'll be doing that next time I go to the grocery store.
Post a Comment