Tuesday, March 17, 2009

To Blog or Not??

OK, both babies are asleep, Derek is at school and it's at least 80 degrees outside. I can either blog, which I'm eager to do and have so many things to talk about, or I can take a nap, or I can catch up on all my Tivo'd shows, or I can lay outside and catch some much needed vitamin D. I choose to lay outside and nap on a lounge chair. So I promise I will catch on blogging real soon, hopefully tonight. Sorry grandma and grandpa... I know you're looking forward to some new posts. But you'll get some 2 month pictures on here tomorrow!

7 comments:

Genn said...

I like the way you think. I am on my way to our backyard right now with my book! Enjoy your vit. D!

everyday katie said...

You made the right choice. You deserve a rest. With three little ones around that sounds pertty nearly impossible. (But thanks for the quick update.) Love the new header picture.

Kris said...

As much as I miss your posts, I want for you to catch up on rest at every opportunity!! The blog posts can wait. Enjoy your rest in the sun!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I got worried reall fast when I saw the title, I thought you were thinking about not blogging at all anymore... I am glad to see that it was only a delema for today! Good choice for you to get some sun, I need that for sure!!

jeanine said...

I would have chosen the same thing! Can't wait to hear more :)

Tawny said...

Good for you! LAY OUT! Kills two birds with one stone!!! Hope you had a great day!

Nicole said...

I am with you. Enjoy while you can, because they say it is suppose to rain this weekend. I still need to see you and the babies. I feel awful I have not seen them yet. Let me know when is a good time and day for you. I will be happy to come to you.