Friday night I went to dinner at Woodranch with my girlfriends. Such great food and fun conversation. I absolutely enjoy my nights out with girlfriends!

Saturday we went to a birthday party for a cute little 4 year old named Carter. It was at Air Kids... a cool place that the kids can run wild in. It has a ton of jumpers and slides, rock climbing wall and so on. Derek had a blast! And was asleep on the way home, just as expected. It was a little difficult with the twins though... they couldn't really crawl around safely with all the big kids running around. So Jason and I had one at all times. Making it nearly impossible to play with Derek, let alone eat pizza and cake. But it was fun, nonetheless.
Jason juggling the twins.. I love it! haha
Should I push batman boy down? I think so. (Such the little bully right now!)
Future professional climber??
Then we set up the tent in the backyard for Jason and Derek to go on a camp out. They roasted marshmallows in the firepit and watched Monster vs. Aliens on the laptop in the tent. Derek loved every minute of it. Jason on the other hand said he froze outside. Our first cold night in months... who would have thought?
Yes that is a headlamp on Derek's head... ??
Watching a movie, enjoying some Pick Up Stix
Sunday we went to lunch for my sister-in-law's birthday at Woodranch, again. Jillian stayed at my parents house to nap, and I don't like the though of 2 babies in a restaurant. James was an angel. As long as he's eating, he's happy! He sat in his high chair for an hour and half eating bread and french fries. Derek was not on his best restaurant behavior, unfortunately. But not as bad as what could have been, I guess.
Happy Birthday to Jason' sis, Jennifer!
Boy does this baby love french fries!
I hope everyone had a good weekend and enjoyed our Fall weather!
I'm wore jeans and a long sleeve shirt today... don't remember when the last time that was... it's fun and I'm lovin' it!


2 comments:
I think it is SO CUTE that Jason camped out with Derek. What a fun father son night. Too bad it was so cold.
We went to a party at Air Kids once before. It was crazy.
Omg, I'm so glad the camping night turned out!!! I love D's light and smores pictures!
I had a nice time catching up with you!!! Can't wait for the next one!
Post a Comment