A total ladies man (the shirt doesn't lie). I may drool a lot, but my mom always has a change of clothes for me. I only have 4 1/2 teeth, but how can you resist this happy face? My personality and charm is even better than my looks. I love to cuddle, and I'm an excellent sleeper. Who wouldn't love me?
Enough pictures, please mom!
Don't forget about me!
I'm just as cute, and look! My hair is growing... I can finally wear a bow without the headband! I'm a lot more mature than my twin brother... I have 6 1/2 teeth! I don't need as much sleep as him either, I don't like to miss out on life! I also like to cuddle, but only when I'm getting sleepy. And I can say 'mama'... my brother only thinks he's talking, but really he just mumbles a lot. How could you not love this face?


5 comments:
ooh...I just want to squeeze their cute chubby cheeks! They are so cute..you are a lucky lady!
This is seriously a sweet and super cute post!
Oh Kelly, they are so cute!!
You're such a great mom, Kelly!
I love James' shirt! It's adorable. And Jill looks darn cute in her clothes too! Cute post.
Post a Comment