Thursday, October 8, 2009

This & That

On Tuesday I took the kids to the park. After letting the twins crawl around the water park area (it's closed until Spring now), I put them back in the stroller and we watched Derek play. Another mother came up to me and said, "Wow! Three boys, be thankful it's not three girls!" Excuse me... Jillian DOES NOT look like a boy! She was evening wearing purple with flowers all over it! So she didn't have a hair bow in that day, I still think she is completely girl. Stupid lady.

I just went to grab my camera to add some pictures of this park visit, and low and behold, I cannot find it. What? I remember having it this morning. Derek was taking a few pictures. I need to go on a manhunt right now.

I'll end with this:

I can't wait for Saturday! We have Derek going to Aunt Cindy's for the night, Jillian will be with Gramma Maria, and James will be with my parents. It takes at least 2 babysitter's for our family of 5. It's a rare occasion when someone wants to watch all 3 kids. Jason and I have a date at Buca de Peppo in Brea (yummy Italian place) and then off to see Couples Retreat! I haven't been this excited about a movie in a long time! I love every actor in it... can't wait!

7 comments:

Genn said...

Jillian clearly looks like a girl. I think some people don't really even "look", they just see a baby.

And I am SO jealous of your date!! It's been a long time since we've done dinner and a movie, it's always one or the other. I'm hoping we get to see that movie on Sunday. We'll see. Have fun!

Kris said...

Jillie is total girl! Some people!!! Hey, have fun. Love Bucca's and Greg and I are going to see that movie tonight too! Hope you find your camera!

everyday katie said...

I love Bucca de Beppo. Have fun!

Jillian looks NOTHING like a boy. Nothing! Why can't people at very least take a hint from the clothes?

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, someone at the grocery store just yesterday asked me if she heard me call my little boy, Riley. I said, "You mean the little girl wearing all pink with all the curly hair? Yes, her name is Riley." Jillian looks so girl, and an adorable one I might add!

Have fun on your date, I'm a little jealous!!

Kim said...

That's funny... everyone assumes Emma is a boy, many a times she has been called a boy in bright pink dresses.

Amy said...

I always wonder how people call girls in pink and purple boys? That happened a few times to Taylor too. I am jealous of your date too. I really want to see that movie.

Katie said...

Hi there, I saw you posted on my blog and just put 2 & 2 together ;) Although I don't think we have ever met, I'm pretty sure your Gennifers life long friend that I have heard so much about from ALL of our family over the years! I just scrolled thru your blog and you have a beautiful family and let me just say I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU SO AMAZING WITH 8 MONTH OLD TWINS! Think you could take it easy on the rest of us, my son is 8 and I'm still blaming these thighs of mine from pregnancy ;)
How precious your daughters eyes are, and no way could she be mistaken for a boy!!