I'm anxiously awaiting the entire CD with all the pictures, but here are a few that Anna emailed me last night. She did a great job and I am so happy with what I've seen so far.
I uploaded all these then took a look... I don't know why they are so small. And I can't figure out how to resize them.... I'll work on it.
One of my favorites


Derek's eyes and lashes make me melt

Jason says James looks like he is posing for his senior pictures! too funny

Jillie and her sparkling baby blues




6 comments:
I can't wait to see the pics....bigger!!! They look great!
I tried to comment last night, but couldn't!
Yeay we can comment now.
From what I can tell, the pictures are awesome! I can't wait to see them bigger. Your parents house has a lot of neat backdrops for pics.
PS- Thanks for being able to reschedule my facial!! Now you will have plenty of time on Mon morning before D's appt too.
I want to see those pictures bigger! They look darling. Your kids are just precious and I love the close ups of their cute little faces!!
From what I can see, they look adorable! How fun! No white shirt? I like the outfit you went with better I think :)
Apparently everyone had the same comment problem I did. You have a beautiful family. I love the pictures...wish they were bigger.
HI again,
Just wanted to tell you that I laughed when reading your new profile on the side of your blog. It's perfect. Well written. And you're so right, showers and blow dried hair are so overrated. :)
Post a Comment