Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Post That Didn't Happen

I had this great idea of a post I wanted to do today. It was going to be called, "What 2009 Gave Me". But all of the pictures I want for this post are on our old desktop computer that I just don't feel like messing with. Jason thought he backed the pictures up on a hard drive, but he really didn't.

So that post idea has gone down the drain.

Good news is that Jason and I get to go somewhere tonight. No dressing up or fancy dinner (sniff, sniff), just a party at his best friend Ron's house... that includes kids. Luckily for us, the twins will be fast asleep at my parents house. And Derek might be too. But I would love to take him along. I know he'd be able to stay up, and he would have a blast playing with the other kids.

I'm at my parents house at the moment. So in lieu of a lot of pictures from 2009, here is what you get. The first picture I found of our family on my mom's computer. It was in September of 2008, hiking on Skyline. I was pregnant with James & Jillian, so at least it includes all 5 of us!



Ohh... I just found one more good one. There was a lot of this going on this year!


I wish you all a Happy New Year!

6 comments:

Genn said...

HA! I am laughing out loud! I have seen that picture of Jason changing a stinky diaper before, and it still cracks me up just as much!

Have fun at your party tonight! We are going to put the kids to bed and play with our new Wii.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!
MUA!
XOXOXO
ME

Alyssa Enlow said...

Happy New Years Sis! Im glad you and Jason get to go do something fun this year. I thought Alyssa was going to be working but she got off early! So we are going to her friends house to hang out. Beats sitting at home doing nothing! But after calling around to my friends, thats what most married couples do on New Years anyway, just not the same as when your young.

Miss ya guys, give the twins and Derreck hugs for us.

Troy & Alyssa

Tawny said...

What a cute idea! That's okay though, it would have been alot of work to do all that 2009 posting :)
Happy New Year!

Kris said...

That picture of Jason changing a dirty diaper is SO funny!!!! Happy New Year to all of you Kelly. 2010 should bring easier days for you!!!

Amy said...

I remember that picture! Too funny! I like the family party idea a lot. There's not much you can do with little ones!

Anonymous said...

Love that pic of your hubby changing the poopy!

I throw Tim a dirty one any chance I get. He works a lot like your guy, and I feel like he deserves a little poop every once and a while!! Why keep that good stuff to ourselves right?

Happy New Year!