I have one baby with a cold and an ear infection.
Another baby with a cold, a double ear infection, and started throwing up today. I really hope the flu hasn't hit our home.
And one toddler who actually seems to be getting over his cold, and I'm praying he doesn't get whatever bug James has.
Derek is always sick in the winter. I always catch something as well. But Jason continues to luck out every cold/flu season, and remains healthy all the time.
So until these kiddos get better, I'll leave you with this...
This is how the kids are entertained by dad when I'm not around. A laundry basket train pulled by daddy around and around the house.
AND THEY L.O.V.E. IT!


8 comments:
That train is adorable.
Tis the season to be sick. Same goes over here.
Oh how I HATE cold and flu season!!! I hope James is ok, and that all the kids are better soon!! And you too.
One of these days we'll get to have a play date... :)
Sorry the kiddos are all sick! Love the train. Laundry baskets are good for many things!!!
I love improvised toys...such fun! Good luck getting through another few months of colds, flu, and other yuckiness.
feel bette. we have been sick also. Love Jason's idea!
Lol...I LOVE the clothes hamper train! But so sorry you have a sick house hold. Hope this winter is easier on you guys! It was fun seeing you and Derek last week! Thanks again for coming down!
hahaha - the train is SO funny! Way to go Daddy :)
Hope your family gets better soon :)
Let's hope that all these kids get better before Christmas! It seems like everyone is sick. My girls too, they had ear infections at Halloween, and now they are both coughing with runny noses, again. I hate it!!
Cute picture of the "train"!! Daddy's really are the best play toys aren't they??? Derek really seems to love his baby sister and brother, I think it is so cute!
Post a Comment